PRE-CONFERENCE AKI SYMPOSIUM
Changing Paradigms in Acute Kidney Injury: From Mechanisms to Management
Presented by The UAB-UCSD O’Brien Core Center for Kidney Injury Research
This media is currently available only to those that pre-purchased it during the conference registration process or at the conference registration desk. Media will be available for purchase to all CRRTonline.com subscribers at a later date.
Emails were sent to purchasers on March 26 with instructions and coupon codes that enable access to the media.
Please Note: Not all lectures presented at the conference are available because of copyright issues.
- HIF Signaling in AKI – Volker Haase, MD
- Cell Death Pathways in AKI – Andreas Linkermann, MD
- Iron and Innate Immunity in AKI: Promising Therapeutic Targets – Swami Sundararaman, Sundararaman Swamina
- Optogenetics in Understanding Mechanisms of AKI – Mark D. Okusa, MD
- Lung-kidney Cross-talk: The Role of Mitochondrial Dysfunction – Laura Crotty-Alexander, MD
- Sepsis Induced AKI: Does Basic Science Match the Clinical Spectrum – John A. Kellum, MD
- Genomic Determinants of AKI – David Leaf, MD, MMSc, FASN
- Intestinal Microbiota in AKI – Hamid Rabb, MD
- Transcriptional Profiling Differentiates AKI Subtypes – Jonathan Barasch, MD PhD
- Micro-RNA Profile After Major Trauma and the Incidence of AKI and MOF – John Prowle, MA MSc MD FRCP FFICM
- Urine Proteomic Analysis: A Viable Approach to Identify Biomarkers in AKI – John Arthur
- Pre-implantation Kidney Biopsies as a Predictor for Delayed Graft Function – Roslyn Mannon, Dr.
- Determining Renal Reserve in AKI – Claudio Ronco, MD
- Do AKI Biomarker Trajectories Provide a Phenotype for AKI Prediction? – Rajit Basu, MD MS
- AKI in Real Time: Prediction, Prognostication, and Alerts – Francis Perry Wilson, MD, MSCE
- Assessing Renal Recovery after AKI: Can Biomarkers Help? – Zoltan Endre, MD, PhD
- Clinical Trial Endpoints in AKI: What Should We Not Use? – Paul Palevsky, MD