PRE-CONFERENCE AKI SYMPOSIUM
Changing Paradigms in Acute Kidney Injury: From Mechanisms to Management
Presented by UAB/UCSD O’Brien Center for AKI Research
This media is currently available only to those that pre-purchased it during the conference registration process or at the conference registration desk. Media will be available for purchase to all CRRTonline.com subscribers at a later date.
Emails were sent to purchasers on April 3 with instructions and coupon codes that enable access to the media.
Please Note: Not all lectures presented at the conference are available because of copyright issues.
- Energy Metabolism and Renal Stress Resistance – Samir Parikh, MD
- Epigenetic Changes in AKI-CKD Transition – Masaomi Nangaku, MD
- Hypoxia, Energetics and Renal Hemodynamics – Prabhleen Singh, MD
- Function-blocking ανβ5 and ανβ6 Integrins Minimize Ischemic Kidney Injury – Bruce Molitoris, MD
- Sepsis induced AKI: A Distinct Molecular Phenotype – John Kellum, MD
- Human Kidney Organoids and Their Use in Modeling Diseases – Joseph Bonventre, MD
- Remote Effects of Acute Kidney Injury – Matthieu LeGrand, MD
- Nonpharmacological – Biomechanical Approaches to Control Inflammation in AKI Mark Okusa, MD
- Immune Cells in AKI and Repair – Hamid Rabb, MD
- Lymphocyte Function in Human AKI – Marlies Ostermann, MD
- Stem cell-derived Microparticles in AKI – Vincenzo Cantallupi, MD
- Vasopressin: A Novel Target for Prevention and Retardation of Kidney Disease – Lise Bankir, MD
- AKI Adjudication: Do We Need It? – Kathleen Liu, MD
- The Economic Consequences of AKI – Glenn Chertow, MD
- Clinical Trial Endpoints in AKI: Report from the STEP Group – Andrew Shaw, MB
- Care of the AKI Survivor – Ron Wald, MD