21st International Conference on
Advances in Critical Care Nephrology
- Meet the Expert Sessions
- Organ Dysfunction in the Critically Ill Patient
- Raising Awareness of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Controversies in Management of the Critically Ill
- Challenges and Controversies in Renal Support
- Biomarkers for Management of Critically Ill
- Special Sessions for Nurses & Allied Personnel
- Special Pre-Conference Symposium & Workshops
> Conference Site
Free Featured Lecture
Long Term Outcomes from AKI;
Lessons from the ARID Study
Nick Selby, MD
Dr. Selby's 20 min. presentation was recorded at the AKI & CRRT 2015 Conference.
> View Featured Lecture/E-Learning Portal
Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) and Long-Term Dialysis Dependence
Dr. William Clark and Dr. Sean Bagshaw
Discussion explores the connection between RRT modality choice and long-term dialysis dependence.
> View Featured & Previous Webinars
New Publication Available!
Perioperative Kidney Injury:
Principles of Risk Assessment,
Diagnosis and Treatment
Peri-operative Kidney Injury presents the epidemiology, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment and outcomes associated with
kidney injury during the peri-operative period. This practical and comprehensive text blends the evidence-based standards of care with cutting edge advances in
the field, while also providing the reader with a peek into innovations on the horizon.
Charuhas V. Thakar & Chirag R. Parikh (Editors)
> Now Available on Amazon.com