PRE-CONFERENCE AKI SYMPOSIUM
Changing Paradigms in Acute Kidney Injury: From Mechanisms to Management
Presented by The UAB-UCSD O’Brien Core Center for Kidney Injury Research
This media is currently available only to those that pre-purchased it during the conference registration process or at the conference registration desk. Media will be available for purchase to all CRRTonline.com subscribers at a later date.
Emails will be sent to purchasers on April 1 with instructions and coupon codes that enable access to the media.
Please Note: Not all lectures presented at the conference are available because of copyright issues.
- TGF-b in the AKI to CKD Transition – Leslie Gewin
- Pannexins in Acute Kidney Injury – Mark Okusa
- Regulatory B Cells and Natural IgM in AKI – Peter Lobo
- Impact of Metabolism on Surviving Sepsis: Implications for Sepsis-induced AKI – Sarah Huen
- HDAC Inhibition for Prevention of Fibrosis Following Sepsis-induced AKI – John Kellum
- Epigenetic Regulation in AKI – Zheng Dong
- Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System: Good for the Kidney – Matthieu Legrand
- Successfully Testing AKI Therapies in CKD Models – Bruce Molitoris
- Metabolic Stress in AKI: From Mouse to Man – Samir Parikh
- Tubular Health Characterization in AKI – Etienne Macedo
- AKI in Kidney Transplants: New Insights – Roslyn Mannon
- Renal Injury During Preclampsia: Role of Extracellular Vesicles – Vincenzo Cantaluppi
- AKI following Cardiac Surgery: A Clinical Model – Frederic Billings
- Renal Immune Surveillance in AKI – Daniel Muruve
- Remote Ischemic Preconditioning: Fact or Fantasy? – Alex Zarbock
- Targeting AKI Using Biomarker Combinations – Rajit Basu